Friday, September 4, 2009

Its a GIRL!!!

Well we made it more then half way!!! almost 22 weeks!
We had our ultra sound this week and it was more then I expected! Pat got to finally come with me to an appointment. And Pat was actually on time and I was the one running late.
We will post pictures as soon as we can figure out our dumb scanner. Its new so I have never used it before.
When they put the ultra sound on my belly she was wiggling around the whole time. We got to see everything! Starting with her brain and all 4 parts of her heart! We counted ten toes and fingers! Its so crazy to see this little person growing inside. Her feet are on my right side so now I defiantly know that all those flutters on my side are my little girl kicking away. Her heartbeat this week was 155. The doctor said everything looked good and she and I both are healthy!
The doctor told us we can even can schedule our c-section already! We can only do one week before so it will be like January 5 or 6th probably.
My new cravings: sweets! Before being pregnant I didn't like any sweets no ice cream, no chocolate, no cookies, no bakery, no candy and now that's all I want! I think this little girl takes after her dad! In order not to go over board I have limited myself to only one treat a day! which some day's is very hard! We are going to the State Fair this weekend so I might break my rule there but we will have to get extra workouts in this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment