Wednesday, September 30, 2009

25 Weeks!

25 weeks!
I just had my 25 week appointment everything is looking good. Her heartbeat is 150. They measured my belly and its right on track just a little, little which I am fine with! I have gained 8lbs so far.
Lets see in the past couple weeks we have done a lot. We went to register for all the stuff we need. I did all my research before hand and thought I had a pretty good idea of what I was doing. It went pretty swiftly we didn't even fight too much! I was pretty good on making decisions too. Its not like silverware it just a blanket the kid is going to throw up on! So I wasn't too picky. My main problem with registering was that everything was either Blue, Pink or Green.... I am not a biggest fan of Green so we ended up getting a lot of Pink stuff. I felt bad for Pat because we were getting pink blankets and socks and there were no purples or more gender neutral colors.
We also just ordered our furniture! I am so excited!!! After much deliberation we ended up getting cherry wood. We were going to to white but in the end cherry wood was way better fit. The cribs these days convert in to toddler beds and then into full size beds which is so nice. So she should have this furniture her whole life! Now the fun part when its delivered putting it together. I bet Pat is thrilled about that. Ill get pictures of Pat working on it. He will have his happy face on :)
We are also going on vacation coming up here in less then 2 weeks! Yeah!!! So I will have some pictures of our fun times in FL. Our last vacation before the little one gets here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment