Monday, August 17, 2009

Kicks!

19 weeks and I have started feeling the kicks! its a weird feeling. Its just a little flutter. I was on a plane this past weekend and the baby was kicking while we were descending. Either he/she liked it or didn't like it.
I also was at my cousin Jen's baby shower this weekend. Man we are going to need a lot of stuff. And I don't even know what half of it is. Who knew you needed a peed pad for this and that and there are special nooks for each age of the kid. I also need to start lifting weights. The car seat carrier is not that light all by itself and with a kid in it. They hold up to 30lbs!
T-minus 14 days until we get to find out if its a girl or boy! We have way more girl names we agree on then boy names so this should be interesting! But I don't think we will be 100% sure until we get to meet our new little one. I am almost half way there! I am hoping the last part goes fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! It was nice seeing you! Dont worry, you will know everything you need...just remember the baby bath, and oh yeah....NIPPLES!!!

    ReplyDelete