Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where are my kicks?

So, I am almost 18 weeks and I am waiting for my kicks. They say anywhere between 16 and 20 weeks you start to feel the first little kicks. And considering I was a soccer player and Pat was a runner this little guy or girl should be kicking up a storm. Nothing yet but then again I keep thinking about it so probably once I stop thinking about it all the time I'll feel them. I am not the best at being patient though.
Also, I thought nesting started in your 3rd trimester. Today I got to work cleaned my whole desk including organized all my drawers even got out the cleaning supplies and wiped the whole thing down. Plus I did all the dishes at work! and all this took less then an hour! I think as everyone came into work they must have thought I went crazy! It's funny now that I think about it no one said anything , they just looked at me.. ha ha ha!!
One last thing...heart burn is a new thing, everything I eat no matter it grapes or cheese it gives me heartburn. I have had to start walking around with tums in my purse. I am afraid of eating something spicy and I love spicy food!
Okay that's about as exciting as it get's lately!

1 comment:

  1. At night, lay on your back and rub your tummy a little...you should start to feel them. I started feeling early because I was sitting the whole time...so I felt everything. Now, I feel him a lot when I am trying to sleep, and especially when he kicks my blatter. You will feel little flutters...it wont be until about week 20 or so, maybe even after that where you can see it on your stomach and Pat can feel it. Hang in there...you will feel them soon. But you might be, and you might think it is gas or something, because that is what it feels like at first...just flutters! And heartburn...just wait...it gets worse!!! HA HA!! But, hey it is all worth it! Cant wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete