Thursday, July 30, 2009

16 Weeks!

I had my 16 week appointment today. Got to hear the heartbeat it sounds so much stronger then last time! it was wavering between 140 and 142. It just crazy because I don't feel much different and there is something growing inside me! I officially gained 2.3 pounds so far. I think laying off all the naughty stuff like fancy coffee's and beer has helped with the minimal weight gain thus far! I still am wearing most my normal clothes which is nice - I do have to say I have a limited wardrobe now though. The best part of this appointment was that at the end of it I got to make my appointment for my ultrasound to find out the sex and to make sure the baby is healthy. In the beginning of all this I was just excited to find out if it was a boy or girl now I am more nervous about making sure the baby is healthy and it has all its fingers and toes and everything is growing fine. The appointment is Aug 31 so it will be a good way to end birthday month :) I am excited Pat gets to finally come along too! I feel bad he hasn't been able to hear the heartbeat or anything yet. Poor dad's they get left out of the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment