Monday, July 20, 2009

Nothing to exciting yet!

I have wanted to write stuff in the blog but nothing exciting has really happened. I am 15 weeks now, almost 16 weeks! I weighed myself yesterday and I gained like a pound but it was right after lunch so who knows. I don't really look pregnant yet. I read that sometime around 16 weeks you start showing a little more. Right now the extent of my showing is that usually around 3pm everyday I want to unbutton my pants because they feel real tight! I have my next appointment next week so there will be more to share then and hopefully in the next few weeks I start to feel the baby kicking!
I will say however that I really should start making a list when I go to the grocery store. I came home on Sat with the most random stuff. Hawaiian Punch, Bacon (which I hate bacon), some sort of frozen fruit bars (a variety pack) and like 4 green peppers. So now this week I am searching for recipes we can have that have green peppers in them. We had sloppy Joe's last night that used one up!
Other then that nothing else too exciting. It should be getting more exciting soon!

1 comment:

  1. Only 1 pound...Pat and I could gain that after Chiptole! Pat likes bacon!

    ReplyDelete