Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

We are so thankful this Thanksgiving for all our great family, friends and for our soon to be daughter! Just a couple weeks left!
I just went for a check-up today and everything is going great so far. Baby has flipped so her head is down and her feet are kicking me in the ribs all the time. No swelling and blood pressure is perfect. I did have honey nut cheerios for breakfast this morning and I guess that was a lot of sugar because baby was super wiggly and they couldn't get her heart rate. It was around 155-150 today. So now I know not to eat anything with sugar in it before I go there.
This Thanksgiving we are going to have at our new house with both sets of our parents and grandma! We are going to go shopping for the rest of the stuff we need for the baby - essentials which I am looking forward to since I am a little worried about the stuff we still need. Plus I want to get her room finished up too so I can put pictures up... its like a little more then half way done....Its looking good though!
41 Days Left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment