Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 weeks left!!!

6 weeks to go! I am getting large so that means this little one is definitely growing. And she is very wiggly all the time. I am now going to the doctor every other week which is nice that I don't half to wait a whole month to go. Last week her heart rate was lower then normal which means she is getting ready soon!! It was 148. Doctor says I am measuring right on schedule.
We picked up our cradle we are borrowing last weekend and I haven't had time to play with it yet but can't wait to get it set up soon!
Pat has been getting all her stuff put together so its ready when she arrives. Her swing and bouncer are all ready.
We also picked her pediatrician this week which is exciting. He lives in our neighborhood which will be nice. We are slowly but surly getting one thing checked off the list at a time!

1 comment:

  1. PIctures of her room, of you, and all others!!!! 6 weeks for me meant 3 weeks!!! So close..I am getting excited!

    ReplyDelete